Thursday, July 5, 2012

Does this Tyvex suit make my butt look big?

Today felt like Monday after taking the day off yesterday for 4th of July. We haven't taken a day off in the middle of the week in so long. Quite refreshing I must say - although I really missed my Texas family! For all those reading this who have family close enough to celebrate holidays with, do not take for granted! 

I'm now inside at Demouy beginning the long process of painting the interior...2200 square feet of priming, caulking, gloss-ing, and color-ing!  However, our amazing paint sprayer makes the job lightening fast compared to rolling and brushing! The only downfall is you're covered in paint speckles from your head to your toes. Soooo I decided to invest in a Tyvex suit. Me in a Tyvex suit = hilarious-ness. Enjoy! :)


4 comments:

  1. Ok, that makes your whole body look big, but better safe than sorry! What a fantasic job you guys are doing. So very proud of you! Continue the great work!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, it is ridiculous! But, you're right...better safe than sorry! And, thanks for the encouragement, friend!!

      Delete
  2. Girl, that suit is hilarious! I'm seeing Halloween costume in your future!

    ReplyDelete