Monday, July 16, 2012

Staging Day

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend! Friday, the UPS man made my morning alot better when he showed up at my door! My new chairs I bought off EBay came in! And perfect timing too...We have a new house we are staging for Lawrence and I needed them to furnish part of the master. I sold some of my staging furniture (2 used Craigslist "finds") to the woman who bought Pocahontas - so I was able to use that money to purchase 2 NEW matching club chairs, with money left over to go estate sale shopping with...I scored! Here's some pics of my staging from Friday (and my new chairs!)














Staging is a lot of fun for me. I find enjoyment in showcasing a home's value...and it give my creative side an outlet. I love finding an old piece of furniture and putting my spin on it, giving it new life and in turn using it to make money - over and over again. Staging creates a "feeling" in the house, and feelings about the home either help you or hurt you as a seller! Staging maximizes value and minimizes flaws...a tool that more investors, realtors, and "for-sale-by-owner"s would greatly benefit from...

PS - to the best husband, thank you for your "eye", your help, and your picture hanging skills!


2 comments:

  1. I feel like my comments are the same over and over again but it still rings true...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete