Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Flip #13 Revealed!

Hey guys and gals! I'm back to share some fun stuff...

So, you know we've been putting in offers lately, right? Well, yesterday we heard the fantastic news that one of our offers was accepted! Check out Flip #13...booyah!

This one should be a breeze...doesn't need too much work AND it's located in our favorite "flipping" zip code! I wish they were all this fabulous.

Pinebough (Flip #11) is moving along nicely. I don't have any recent pics but I'll try to snag some next time I'm there. We still have a few weeks of renovations left on that one but should have it listed by early summer...so yay!

Brookline (Flip #12) is still waiting to close but we should be going to sign papers on it in the next few days. Demo will start next week and then it will be "off to the races"!

Great things are happening. It makes me feel encouraged in our commitment and motivated to keep up our momentum. I read something today..."You don't have to know the entire way, you only need to know where you want to reach, and start your journey. Go as far as you can see, and when you get there, you will be able to see further."...

1 comment: